The largest of madur’s analysers equipped with electrochemical cells.
It can fit even up to 7 EC cells and up to 3 NDIR sensors.
GA-60 has a large (320×240), graphical LCD with backlighting. Datalogger with SD card for storing results and built-in ribbon printer for standard (non-thermal) paper.
Analyser is offered in two versions:
- In basic configuration analyser is not equipped with the gas dryer and works with the probe holder + gas probe pipe. It can be paired with PGD-100 gas dryer with heated hose.
- Analyser equipped with a built-in NAFION® type gas dryer and heated hose – configuration especially recommended for measurement of gases highly reactive with water or disturbed by its presence (SO2, HCl, NO2, Cl2).
- Equipped with up to 7 electrochemical cells
- Equipped with up to 3 NDIR sensors
- Built-in 58mm ribbon, graphic printer
- Measurements of gas and ambient temperatures, optionally 8 additional inputs for temperature sensors
- Built-in rechargeable battery for up to 8 hours of operating (for basic configuration with probe holder + probe pipe)
- Additional gas filter with condensate trap (installed in the lid)
- Differential pressure sensor – for measurements of chimney draft and flow velocity (with help of Pitot tube)
- Soot measurement program
- Analogue outputs (4-20mA / 0-10V) – optional
- SD card data-logger for saving results
- Calculations of many additional parameters
- Aplicativo para calibración de gases
For analyser in A version:
- Works with madur standard probe holder and probe pipe
- Possibility to work with full-size gas dryers (like PGD-100)
For analyser in B version:
- Built-in NAFION® dryer with peristaltic pump for condensation removal
- Driver for heated hose
- Works with heated hose with built-in heated gas filter and with standard M30x1 fitting, that fits all madur gas probes with K-type thermocouples