GA-12plus hand-held analyser that can be equipped with up to 4 EC cells.
Larger cousin of GA-12 analyser that share very similar functionality and options.
Thanks to larger housing fits more sensors, is equipped with Li-ion battery by default.
Manufactured according to the principles of EN50379.
- Equipped with 3 or 4 electrochemical cells (typical configuration: O2, CO, NO/NOx, SO2)
- Works with an external portable printer via wireless communication (IR LED)
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery for up to 10 hours of operation
- Probe holder with a standard M30x1 fitting, fits all madur gas probes with the K-type or S-type thermocouples
- Availbility of soot measurements (with proper probe holder)
- Built-in pressure sensor for chimney draft measurements and continuous pump flow control
- Optional second pressure sensor (differential) – for measurements of chimney draft and flow velocity (with help of Pitot tube)
- Cooperation with digital RH and temperature probe
- Measurements of gas and ambient temperatures
- Results presented on LCD display (128×64) with back-lighting
- Built-in large memory for results savings
- Calculations of many additional parameters
- Firmware for gas calibration
Two versions of analyser are available:
- Standard version with single pressure sensor
- Version with additional differential pressure sensor (that allows to perform measurements of gas flow velocity)